PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL FOR MEN? HERE'S WHY MORE MEN ARE MANSCAPING...
Permanent hair removal for men? Here’s why more men are manscaping…
More men are removing unwanted hair these days, and the fuss-free efficiency and no-pain promise of QM Medical’s IPL Permanent Hair Removal treatment has seen it skyrocket in popularity amongst our male customers.
Still iffy about getting on the IPL bandwagon? Here’re some reasons why you should:
1. Permanent hair removal shaves precious time off your daily routine Rushing through a shave in the morning only to sustain bloody nicks and uneven patches of hair when you’re done?
Shave off time on your daily grooming regimen with our pain-free Silky Smooth IPL Hair Removal technology. QM Medical’s Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) hair removal treatment weakens and kills the hair, preventing ingrown hairs and resulting in overall reduced hair growth.
A series of 8 to 12 sessions are recommended to achieve 80% to 90% permanent hair removal, which means you’ll never have to shave daily ever again!
2. Waxing is painful (and can cause ingrown hair) Waxing, especially in areas of dense hair growth, is seriously ouch-inducing. What’s more, waxing increases the likelihood of ingrown hair, which is mainly due to the uneven breakage of the hair strands. Clusters of inflamed, red, or dark bumps that appear around hair follicles are not only painful but can become infected as well.
QM Medical’s IPL treatment is not only quick but also pain-free. The handpiece is moved over the treated area several times, emitting a warm sensation, not unlike a hot stone massage. It takes just 15 to 20 minutes to treat the underarm area, and regrowth is finer and slower after just one session.
3. Improves your game Improves your game both in the playing field and for flaunting that hot bod! Plenty of athletes perform better with a hair-free body. Swimmers particularly attain better race times while cyclists and runners eliminate hair to avoid painful and embarrassing chaffing.
If you’re a gym rat, removing the hair growth on your back, chest and tummy can better show off your body that you’ve worked so hard to achieve! Flaunt that muscle tone and definition without feeling self-conscious about tufts of body hair getting in the way.
4. Increases comfort in the heat Feeling hot under the collar at work? Body hair helps the body stay warm, which is a major disadvantage in Singapore’s hot and humid climate. Stay cool by reducing the amount of hair on your body.
5. Stop that post-gym stink Self-conscious about how you smell like after a long day at work or a sweaty workout at the gym? Body odour can be significantly reduced with QM Medical’s IPL hair removal treatment. Permanent hair removal helps to decrease the amount and density of hair that traps sweat and bacteria. Instead, you can feel, look and smell clean and fresh all day, every day.